Hand sanitizer is a hospital grade full spectrum gel with 70% alcohol content. Made in-house by Krabot Labs.
- Made with Isopropyl Alcohol (NOT METHANOL) 100% SAFE
- Hand sanitizer is not a substitute for proper handwashing
- Store hand sanitizer out of the reach of children and pets
- Children should only use with adult supervision
- Do not drink hand sanitizer!
Available in either scented or unscented.
Scented: Light cucumber melon
Unscented: No scent
Ingredients: Isopropyl Alcohol
Inactive Ingredients: Polyacrylate Cross-polymer-6, Distilled Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol.
Use[s]: Hand Sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.
Warnings: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
Do not use:
- In children less than 2 months of age
- On open skin wounds
When using this product: Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor: If irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
- Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
- Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40C (104F)