BY PURCHASING FROM KRABOT.COM THE CUSTOMER AGREES WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND LEGAL DISCLAIMER.
The products, claims, reviews, & testimonials made about products & services on or through this site have not been evaluated by krabot.com, LTD. or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. The information provided on this site & any information contained on or in any product label or packaging is for informational purposes only & is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before using any of our products, starting any diet, exercise, supplementation program, taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem or have a family history of health problems. Individual results may vary. Krabot LTD. urges you to seek the advice of a qualified professional for any health concern lasting more than two weeks, and to share with your provider any information pertaining to your health & well-being, including the use of supplemental nutrition. You should not stop taking any medications without first consulting your physician. Any dispute will be handled in the EU.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By ordering any products from Seller you are agreeing unconditionally to all of the following Terms and Conditions. These terms may be changed at any time by Seller without notice.
“Seller” refers to Krabot, the website krabot.com, and all persons associated with Krabot, LTD;
“Buyer” refers to the individual, company, firm, or other legal entity purchasing the Goods from the Seller for any and all reasons;
“Goods” refers to any and all of the material or products which are the subject of the Contract;
“Contract” refers to an agreement between the Seller and Buyer in exchange for the sale of Goods.
- Age: Goods may not be purchased by anyone less than 18 years of age. Buyer agrees that all orders may be subject to the requirement of adult signature or other proof of age of Buyer at time of delivery.
- Regulation and Risk of Loss: Buyer is wholly responsible for any and all applicable local laws relating to the purchase of Goods. Seller deems the offer of Goods void where prohibited. In the event Goods are lost during transit, due to Buyer negligence to obey applicable laws, Seller deems loss the responsibility of the Buyer. Any risk of loss expressly passes to the Buyer upon purchase of Goods.
- Personal Information: Buyer affirms that the billing and shipping information given to Seller are truthful and accurate. Buyer confirms all personal information given is their own and not that of a third party.
- Right to Refuse Sale: Seller reserves the right to refuse sale or service to anyone for any reason.
- Shipping: Seller will make all efforts to ship Goods to Buyer expeditiously. In the event of delay, Buyer acknowledges that Seller is not liable.
- Orders placed before (10am PST) Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 10am PST (1pm EST) or on holidays or weekends will be shipped the following business day. Krabot LTD. is closed on Federal Holidays; no orders will be processed or shipped. Please plan accordingly.
- Orders shipped via USPS Priority have tracking and delivery confirmation. You will receive your tracking number via a note added to your order, which will be e-mailed to you. You can look that tracking number up on usps.com. USPS does provide delivery confirmation, but many times the shipment does not show up in tracking until it reaches its city of destination. Please allow up to 24 hours for tracking information to become available online. We’ve found orders shipped via Priority typically take 2-4 business days for delivery from the date shipped to the lower 48 United States. Please note that while we guarantee delivery of package, we do NOT guarantee shipping times for orders shipped via Priority.
- When you buy any product from our site, we guarantee the order will be shipped to the address we are given. If USPS shows it is delivered to the address we are given, from that point we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages.
- The Seller is not responsible for orders shipped to an incomplete or incorrect address provided by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to provide a correct address address and be available for delivery.
- Shipping costs are not refundable. If we are given an incomplete or wrong address and the order is returned to us as a result, a refund will be issued to the card charged for the order total less the shipping paid by the Buyer. The Buyer will be responsible for placing a new order with new shipping fees. If the error was made on our part, we will pay secondary shipping fees or refund the cost of the entire order.
- We are strictly an e-commerce store; we do not accept any orders or pickups at our location. All orders must be placed via our website and delivered by way of USPS Priority. Anyone showing up at the address listed will be turned away and they will be denied service from Krabot LTD.and any of its online stores.
- Returns: All sales are final. Returns are allowed only at the full discretion of the Seller. Shipping charges are non refundable. Contact a support specialist before sending merchandise back for a R.M.A. number.
- Severability: The validity of these terms and conditions are not affected by the declaration of one or more of the terms and conditions legally invalid, illegal, or unenforceable. Each term and condition stands on its own merits and shall not be deemed less valid by any seen or unforeseen change in the others, regardless of circumstance.
- Choice of Law and Venue: These Terms and Conditions, as well as any sale of Goods to Buyer, are deemed to have been agreed to in and occurred in the State of California. Any disputes or interpretation construction, and the remedies for enforcement or breach, are to be applied pursuant to and in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Buyer and Seller expressly agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with the sale of any Goods or these Terms and Conditions shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the State or Federal Courts located in the State of California. The Buyer waives the right to contest exclusive venue by any motion to transfer, motion for forum non-conveniens or related motions.
- Disclaimer of Liability: The purpose of this Terms and Conditions agreement is to alleviate any and all liability of the Seller for occurrences where harm or injury resulted from the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. By purchasing the Goods you are hereby affirming the following representations:
- Krabot.com dba Krabot LTD.; must follow the laws of the State of California. Our website and online store is regulated by interstate commerce laws, which fall under United States of America federal law. Outside of California, we cannot and are not making any claims as to the legality of any of the products we sell. It is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to comply with all laws and regulations of the particular jurisdiction which the customer is in.
- I am over 18 and an adult under the laws of my State and Country.
- I am in good health and am capable of making my own decisions and representations.
- LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: I clearly understand that all Goods & information obtained through Seller are provided ‘AS IS’ and without warranty, express or implied. All implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
- In no event will Seller be liable to me or anyone else for any damages or injury caused by use, misuse, or improper use of the Goods. Neither shall Seller be liable, to me or anyone else, for actions taken, by me or anyone else, resulting from reliance on information or views, verbal or in literature obtained through Seller in any way. Waiver of liability includes all damages whether incidental, consequential, special, or similar.
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Seller and all other parties involved, including but not limited to their owners, officers, affiliates, associates and employees, for any and all damages incurred as result of the purchase, use, or misuse of the Goods. The Seller and all related aforementioned parties shall not be liable under any theory whatsoever.
- There are no circumstances in which Seller shall be liable for any damages whether direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive.
I HAVE CLEARLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS WELL AS ANY AND ALL CAUTIONS & WARNINGS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARNINGS PRINTED ON THE LABEL. I hereby agree to carefully abide by these cautions & warnings. I also will abide by all warnings stated on the website, regarding product use.
The products sold by the Seller are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease or medical condition.
Any claim relating to the Krabot LTD. web site shall be governed by the laws of the EU. Any dispute will be handled in the EU.