What is Mushroom Infused Kratom?
Mushroom Infused Kratom Effects and Benefits
Some kratom users have complained about digestive issues when consuming kratom on a regular basis. Mushrooms have been proven to promote gut health, and will help combat these gastrointestinal issues. You can't go wrong with adding mushrooms to your daily routine. They are also a good source of the following nutrients; antioxidants, Beta Glucans, B Vitamins, Copper and Pottasium. Also, mushrooms are rich in the powerful mineral Selenium that is essential for the proper functioning of your cells and body.
- IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER – Improve your immune support with Reishi. This has been used for centuries to improve immunity and to fight off the common cold
- MEMORY, FOCUS & COGNITIVE PERFORMANCE – Lions Mane provides a safe alternative to highly questionable nootropics and smart drug hitting the market nowadays
- CAFFEINE FREE ENERGY SUPPLEMENT – Elevate your energy levels naturally via ATP production with Cordyceps Sinensis: Increase oxygen utilization, aerobic capacity and athletic endurance without the jitters
Mushroom Infused Kratom Dosage
Our recommended dosage for our mushroom infused kratom is 1-2 servings per day. One serving is two capsules, and each capsule contains 850mg of kratom powder, 50mg of Reishi mushroom, 50mg of Lion's Mane mushroom, 50mg of Cordyceps mushroom. Our recommendation is to not take more than 2 servings per day, as the mushroom complex may cause gastrointestinal discomfort if one is to exceed the recommended daily dosage. Please consult with your doctor in regards to your daily mushroom complex intake.
Where to buy Mushroom Infused Kratom?
You can buy high-quality Mushroom Infused Kratom capsules at Krabot. Every batch is checked for consistency and heat-treated to remove microbials. The process also eliminates yeast and mold count. We also inspect every batch for alkaloid content, heavy metals, and purity.
- High quality finely ground kratom powder
- 100 Micron fast acting grind
- Pesticide and chemical free
- Heat treated for anti-microbial
- Grown and harvested in the jungles of Southeast Asia