The KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer.
- Pollen - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from pollen. Our filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Efficiency of above 95% at 0,3 pm particle size, animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- Size: 175 x 95mm
- We are unable to accept returns on this item.
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006
- This is a KN95 mask NOT an N95 respirator
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- KN95 Masks do not create as strong of a seal around the edge of the mask like a N95 Respirator does
- KN95 is a Chinese certification similar to the American N95 and European FFP2 certifications
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers
WARNING: This mask does not eliminate the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid.
Non-Returnable Notice: Due to safety concern, face masks as personal hygiene products are NOT returnable. Please be aware of it before placing your order.